Friday, January 21, 2005

Bukit Kiara firefly : All not lost

Another day in Bukit Kiara. Reach there at 7.30pm. As usual, the sky getting dark when I walking back from the "detour" point.
When I reach "yet-another-monkey-favourite-party-point", I notice some light blinking in the bushes. Yes, it is a firefly. But it didn't last, after 5 second, the firefly dissapear behind the bush. Since female firefly doesn't fly, so I spot a dim light behind the bushes. So indeed, some fireflies survive.



Nope, I can't snap the firefly, not without tripod and a super bright lens. Anyway, this is a night with moon. Although there is no street light in Bukit Kiara, you don't feel spooky at all. And you know you are not lonely because there is some evening joggers behind you. (or you can pretend there is one).